Here is the complete Guide How to Unsubscribe Jazz Tune. here is the details:
- Punch in *230*8# on your phone.
- Shoot a text with ‘unsub’ to 230.
- Give a ring to 230 using your Jazz SIM.
By following any of these methods, you’ll successfully deactivate the Caller Tune service.
How to Unsubscribe Jazz Tune?
To unsubscribe from a Jazz Tune, you can:
- Dial *230*8#
- Send ‘unsub’ to 230
- Dial 230 from your Jazz SIM.
Once you do this, the Caller Tune service will be deactivated.
Jazz Tune khatam karne ka code
jazz tune khatam karne ka code : here are the details
- Block Mobitune by dialing *2302*1#
- To unblock mobi tune dial *2302*2#
Deactivate Using SMS
To disable Mobitune via SMS, follow this method:
- Compose a new message with the text “cancel.”
- Send it to the number 230.
- You’ll receive a confirmation SMS for deactivation.
Terms and stipulations
- This facility is accessible to both postpaid and prepaid customers.
- If you opt for both Mobitunes and Apni Dhun at the same time, you will incur separate charges for each subscription.
- Apni Dhun offers a content selection similar to that of Mobitunes.
- Subscribers with Warid connections cannot utilize the Apni Dhun feature.
Congratulations! You have successfully mastered Jazz Tune’s unsubscribe process. You may take back control of your call experience and tailor it to your tastes using the strategies described in this article. In the above portion of my blog, i have write a complete guide on How to Unsubscribe Jazz Tune. Remember that Jazz’s customer care is only a phone call away if you encounter any issues.
READ MORE: How To Block A Number On Jazz
READ MORE: Jazz Cash Account Banane Ka Tarika
READ MORE: How To Remove A Song From Jazz SIM
READ MORE: How To Check Jazz Free Resources
READ MORE: How To Delete A JazzCash Account?