The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) is a United States copyright law that provides guidelines for online service providers in cases of copyright infringement. Gulfamqamar.com, hereinafter referred to as “the website,” respects the intellectual property rights of others and complies with the DMCA provisions.
- Identification of the copyrighted work: If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon on the website, please provide a detailed description of the copyrighted work, including the specific location (URL) where the infringing material is located.
- Your contact information: Include your full name, physical address, telephone number, and email address.
- Statement of good faith belief: State that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Statement of accuracy: Declare that the information in your DMCA notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Electronic signature: Provide an electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Action required: Specify the action you request the website to take concerning the allegedly infringing material, such as removal or disabling access to it.
- Submission of the DMCA notice: Submit the DMCA notice to the designated agent for the website.